1) The Bible is the inspired word of God ,a revelation from God to mankind ,the infalliable rule of faith and conduct,and is superior to conscience and reason ,but not contrary to reason (2 Timothy 3:15-16 ,1 Peter 2:2).
2) The one true God has revealed himself as the eternally self existent,self revealed “IAM”and has further revealed himself a embodying the principles of relationship and association ,that is Father Son and Holy Ghost.
(Deuteronomy 6:4, Mark 12:29 ,Isaiah 43:10,11,Matthew 28:19)
3)The man was created good and upright, for God said “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.” but man by voluntary transgression,fell and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ the son of God
(Genesis 1:26-31:3:1-7,Romans 5:12-21)
4) The grace of God,which brings salvation,has appeared to all men ,through the preaching of repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ ; man is saved by the washing of regeneration and renewing of the holy ghost , and being justified by grace through faith,he becomes heir of God according to the hope of eternal life (Titus 2:11,Romans 10:13-15, Luke 23:47; Titus 3:5-7)
The inward evidence to the believer of his salvation is the direct witness of the spirit (Romans 8:16)The outward evidence of his salvation to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness.
5) The ordinance of Baptism by a burial with Christ should be observed as commanded in the scriptures,by all who have repented and in their hearts have truly believed in Christ as Saviour and Lord. In doing so they have the body washed in pure water as an outward symbol of cleansing ,while their heart has already been sprinkled with the blood of Christ as an inner cleansing.
Thus, they declare to the world that they have died with Jesus and that they have also been raised with him to walk in newness of life .(Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47-48; Romans 6:4; Acts 20:21; Hebrews 10:22).
6) The Lords Supper, consisting of the elements, bread and the fruit of the vine, is the symbol expressing our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Peter 1:4), a memorial of his suffering and death (1 Corinthians 11:26). It is enjoined on all believers “until he comes”.
7) That all believers are entitled to, and should ardently expect, and earnestly seek, the promise of the Father, the baptism in the Holy Ghost and fire, according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ. This was the normal experience of all in the early Christian Church. With it comes the endearment of power of life and service, the bestowment of the gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry
(Luke 24:29 ,Acts 1:4 ,1:8,1Corinthians 12:1-31). This wonderful experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth (Act 10 :44-46,11:14-16;15:7-9)
8) In the Baptism of believers as a unique work of the Holy Ghost an evidence of which is the speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives them utterance (Acts 2:4).
The manifestation of speaking in other tongues ,in this instance ,is the same in essence as the gift of tongues (1 Corinthians 12:4-10,28) but different purpose and us.
9) The Scriptures teach a life of holiness without which no man shall see the Lord. By the power of the Holy Ghost we are able to obey the command , “Be ye holy ,for iam Holy ,” Entire sanctification is the will of God for all believers ,and should be earnestly pursued by walking in obedience to Gods word
(Hebrews 12:14 ;1 Peter 1:15-16;1Thessolonians 5:23-24 ;1 John 2:6)
10) The church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the spirit with divine appointments for the fulfilment of the great commission. Each believer,born of the spirit, is an integral part of the church of the first-born, which are written in heaven (Ephesians 1:22-23;2:22;Hebrews 12:33)
11) A divinely called and spiritually ordained has been provided by our Lord for a twofold purpose: The evangelization of the world and the edifying of the body of Christ (Mark 16:15-20;Ephesians 4:11-13).
12) Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement and is the privilege of all believers
(Isaiah 53:4-5;Matthew 8:16-17)
13) The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation , together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord , is the imminent and blessed hope of the church (1 Thessalonian s 4 :16 -17;Titus 2:12;1Corinthians 15:51-52;Romans 8:23)
14) The revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ from heaven, the salvation of nation Israel, and the Millennial reign of Christ on earth is the scriptural promise and the world’s hope
(2 Thessalonian s 1:17;Revelation 19:11-14;Romans 11 :26-27;Revelation 20:1-7).
15) The devil and his angels ,and the beast and the false prophet ,and whosoever is not found written in the book of life ,shall be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death (Revelation 19:20;Revelation 20:10-15)
16) “According to his promise, look for new heavens, and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness”
(2 Peter 3:13 ;Revelation 21:1 ).